OZtopo V9 - Upgrade from any previous version
What's new in V9:
- Updated of NSW Marine Data - lights, buoys, markers and boat ramps for both coastal and inland waterways.
- Inclusion of SA & Qld marine Data (limited)
- Unrestricted Autorouting (GPS model dependant) - ability to autoroute over much longer distances, much improved calculation times and along ALL road types
- Inclusion of CAMPS9 locations
- Inclusion of remote camping spots from Boiling Billy Publications
- Inclusion of Vic & NSW high country hut locations
- Updated POIs, 2+ million
- Updated mapping from Map Data Services as of their Q4 2017 release with additional roads, tracks, pois and National Parks and State forest boundaries.
- Available on 15, 32 or 64GB mSD cards
- More information can be found here
Not quite ready to upgrade? How about trying a free sample? Download from here
Ready to upgrade? The please follow these instructions otherwise delays may occur:
As part of the V9 upgrade we include a USB flash drive for use with Garmin's MapSource (PC) or BaseCamp (PC or MAC) as well as your originally supplied (and now updated) mSD card.
DO NOT RETURN your SD OR mSD CARD IN AN ORDINARY ENVELOPE.
THE CARD WILL GET DESTROYED IN AUSTRALIA POST'S SORTING MACHINE.
PLEASE USE A PADDED BAG OR SIMILAR.
For all upgrades:
- Daytime contact details
- Return postal address
- Copy of the original receipt if possible or quote receipt number. (Contact us if you cannot locate it)
- GPS model - see below **
- Pay online above or include payment details
$99 plus $10 express post.
- post to:
GPSOZ - OZtopo Upgrade
PO Box 781
Mona Vale 1660
V1 customers: $99 plus $10 express post.
Please also include V1 Serial Number
V2 customers: $99 plus $10 express post.
Please also include:
- originally supplied SD or mSD card - non original or damaged cards will incur an additional fee.
V3 -> V8 customers: $99 plus $10 express post.
Please also include:
- originally supplied SD or mSD card - non original or damaged cards will incur an additional fee. These cards MUST have the GPSOZ security seal intact
- originally supplied USB flash drive (credit card looking thing) - non original or damaged flash cards will incur an additional fee.
Upgrades to larger cards also available at time of upgrade:
to 16GB card - add $10
to 32GB card - add $20
to 64GB card - add $30
Please specify at time of order. Your old mSD card must still be returned. Your data, if any will be transferred.
Why do we ask for your mSD card and USB flash drive back?
As part of the audit process for our data suppliers, we must provide proof that you have surrendered your previous version. The easiest way to do this is for you to send in your original OZtopo card. This keeps everybody happy!
Latest Nuvi's, Zumo's and Handhelds:
Drive Series, NuviCam, Nuvi xxxLMT, Nuvi 40 series, 50 series, 60 series, Zumo 350, 39x, 59x, XT, BMW Navigator V/VI, Dezl 560, 760, 770, DezlCam, Etrex Touch, 20, 30, 20x,30x,22x,32x, Dakota 20, Oregon, Colorado, Montana, Rino 650, 750, Edge 705, 800, 810, Monterra, GPSmap 62s, 62sc, 64, 64s, 78, 78s, 78sc, Astro, Alpha, GPSmap 276cx, Overlander
Older Nuvi's, Zumo's and Handhelds:
All other Nuvi, Zumo 220,500,660, BMW Navigator IV, Dezl 450T, GPSmap 60csx, 60cx, 76cx, 76csx, Legend x, Venture, Vista x, Marine units with SD card slot, Rino 530hcx
Nuvi 37xx, 22xx, 23xx, 24xx
Not listed? Please email email@example.com