Garmin DriveLuxe 51LMT-S
Premium GPS Navigator with Smart Features
- Premium 5.0-inch capacitive touch GPS navigator with an elegant metal design and secure magnetic mount for easy stow and go
- Detailed maps of Australia & New Zealand with free lifetime¹ updates
- Provides real-time services such as live traffic² and live parking³
- Bluetooth® calling4, smart notifications5 and voice-activated navigation
- Built-in Wi-Fi® for easy map and software updates
In the Box:
- Garmin DriveLuxe 51 LMT-S
- Lifetime maps¹ and live traffic²
- Vehicle suction cup with powered magnetic mount
- Vehicle power cable
- USB cable
- Quick start manual
|Physical dimensions||5.57”W x 3.16”H x 0.622”D (14.1 x 8.02 x 1.58 cm)|
|Weight||8.15 oz (231 g)|
|Battery type||rechargeable lithium-ion|
|Display type||multi-touch, glass, dual-orientation, WVGA color TFT with white backlight|
|Display size||4.4"W x 2.6"H (11.1 x 6.6 cm); 5.1" diag (12.9 cm)|
|Display resolution||800 x 480 pixels|
|Battery life||up to 1 hour|
|Memory/history||internal solid state|
Maps & Memory
|Preloaded street maps||yes|
|Includes lifetime map updates||yes|
|Accepts data cards||microSD™ card (not included)|
|Voice-activated navigation (operate device with spoken commands)||yes|
|Lifetime traffic updates||yes|
|Junction view (displays junction signs)||Yes (photoReal junction view)|
|Speed limit indicator (displays speed limit for most major roads in the U.S. and Europe)||yes|
This USB mass storage device is compatible with Windows® XP or newer and Mac® OS X 10.4 or later.
¹Lifetime Maps Terms & Conditions
²To access live information, you must download the free Smartphone Link app.
³Parking data is available for most city centers. For coverage details, visit parkopedia.com.
4Requires Bluetooth-enabled smartphone (sold separately).
5Certain conditions may impair the warning function. Visit Garmin.com/warnings for details.
6To receive smart notifications on your navigator, you must download the free Smartphone Link app. User’s data plan charges, if any, will apply. Contact your mobile service provider for more information about your service plan’s data and roaming rates. Requires Bluetooth-enabled smartphone (sold separately).
7Red light and speed camera warnings are not available in all regions. View your region for more details regarding paid subscriptions for updated content.
8The fatigue warning activates after longer periods of consecutive driving without any long stops along the route.